Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Up the ante

Have you ever taken on a project that was literally bigger than you? has the workload come crashing down? Have you had to come up with content like there was an organization with mission statements and what not?

Okay, the last one is just me ranting about how rough (rough as in difficult) my life is now (that's probably an overstatement) ... Perhaps all of it is. I'm probably over exaggerating too as nothing I've done was over my head. Yes, I wish I had spread out due dates and the likes, but I am a college student. And I <em>am</em> in a project oriented field.


I took on a difficult project. 
I successfully finished the first part of it (did very well).

Now comes phase 2.


Things I need to do to be successful at it
- find census data to match the capital city.
- smash it on the background
-write paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment