Monday, July 7, 2014

Today I walked

Was it really just walking?

          Perhaps it is since walking is seen as something that is normal here. I guess it's something that is more noticeable when it is out of place. Say walking beside a highway. (fig.1) or walking backwards. I would like to find a site that's close enough for me to walk to it to do sampling and what not. It would be awesome to have that in my schedule. (bet, when it gets snowy and what not I will not like it so much (but it will make me stronger for it so no harm there (unless I slip and injure myself (harm is there)))). 

Note to self:
Write research proposal
Write an awesome list.

(2 DAY LATER)

Things that get attention
- art (it doesn't have to be particularly amazing either
- a show
- stupidity (negative attention (not good choice))
- (an effective) puppy-dog* face.
- asking for it 


*puppy-dog is redundant I just realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment