Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Shilvian Spiral

"While we are sitting in meditation, we are simply exploring humanity,
[materials, and all things in existence] in the form of ourselves."
~Pema Chödrön, Awakening Loving-Kindness


Moku-Sou!
*Eyes fade, lay down the active thoughts, breathe...

All things fade to black as I deconstruct myself that I may reconstruct myself,
All I am there but am no longer distinguishable amongst all there is around me.

*breathe...

There is a whirl of the particles in my place.
They spin in a circle about my origin.

After the first cycle, they whir more vigorously.
Arcanely, they take up more space now as if they've multiplied.

I am more than just me now,
I can see more clearly.

My path is greater now; the arc creates ripples in space with each pass,
My memories of recent and of days long past bobble amid the waves.

*breathe...

I know that it's not just me now,
I can feel more clearly.

The world is not as straight as it once seemed; it now appears voluted,
The great arc of the earth is in sight as I move gracefully about it.

*Breathe...

What's this feeling? A point within a point within a point?
Where am I? The center or about a center?

I found myself back with my thoughts,
I was waiting back in the arc.

A single quanta of light to represent myself,
And that lonely speck contains everything.

*breathe...

That's where I am; the critical point of everything while circling the center at the same time.
That's where I'll be incarnated.


Mokusou Yame!


No comments:

Post a Comment